Thursday, June 21, 2012

June 20, 2012


I feel like I take a lot more pictures when it's nice out. Happy 1st Day of Summer!

James desperately wanted me to come watch his "tricks on the quad". He put on quite the show. 
(Sorry, blurry. Wrong settings!)

Nate also loves to show off his climbing skills.

In other news... NATE ATE HIS FIRST SLUG last night. Bleghchhheggg!!! Some friends were over and we were all playing with our kids down by the swings. We looked over to see Nate with a weird look on his face kind of gagging on something. I figured it was a rock - he always eats rocks. I ran over there and realized his hands were covered in slime, then realized his MOUTH was FILLED with slime. 



Oh. My. Goodness. I did not realize this is what I signed up for.

With lots of help from LeAnn, we got him cleaned up as much as possible. {As a side note, DRY washcloth works best for slime. There's a freebee for ya!}  Some OJ and cheerios to wash the rest down, and he was happy as ever.

Did I mention that it was gross? I still get heebie-jeebies thinking about it.


I love clear, sunny days because we have the BEST view of Mt. Rainer... One of my favorite things ever.


"You answer us with awesome and righteous deeds, God our Savior,  
the hope of all the ends of the earth, and of the farthest seas,  
who formed the mountains by your power, having armed yourself with strength,  
who stilled the roaring of the seas, the roaring of their waves, and the turmoil of the nations."
Ps 65:5-7


The heavens declare the glory of God;  
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
Ps 19:1





No comments: