Monday, June 25, 2012
James Loves Broccoli
James is very into broccoli these days. Whenever I make it, he eats his serving, eats second/third servings, "shares" most of Nate's serving, then mooches off of me and John until it is all gone.
Tonight we were eating on the deck and he finished off his broccoli. Being in the "I can do it myself" stage, he asked for more broccoli then said very firmly: "No, I get it myself. I get chair. Uh-huh."
After a couple minutes, I went inside to check on him and sure enough he had pulled a chair to the counter and was scooping up broccoli all by himself - one piece at a time. He seemed to have things under control so I went back outside.
A minute later, James came waltzing out with the biggest plate of broccoli I've ever seen. He was very proud of himself as he sat back down and got back to work.
Here, he showed off his cookie-monster approach to eating. I quickly snapped a picture before correcting him.... and tried not to laugh.
....... Oh, and yes, he ate the entire "second" helping of broccoli.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment