Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Reminiscing Summer


I didn't post many pictures while the sun was visiting us the last couple weeks. I'm sure I'm forgiven.




Helping me wash the car:


Apparently Nate doesn't mind the taste of car soap?


One of the nights last week, John was working on the deck as I was putting the boys to bed. James asked to go downstairs to get something and when I came down to find him, he was outside helping Dad. John said those were the memories he loved most about his dad - staying up late to help with projects. So James got to stay up as late as he wanted.  :-)


Although, he quickly found tools and started working on his bike.


The boys have THE MOST fun when they get to ride on the lawn mower with John.


This was one of the colder-sunny days. Don't worry, I looked really cute in my layers too.  ;-)



Mother's Day:  We enjoyed the afternoon between events with some friends and the kiddie pool.



The picture I put up on facebook (that Nate will kill me for one day). I wish I could zoom in on the excellence....


Oh wait, here's a better shot. Nothing but manliness here.



Again in the pool.  (Yes, those chairs lined up is my genius idea for a baby gate. It's only a 10ft drop off the edge.)


Fearless Nate.


And James... who would rather be cleaning something.   :)



No comments: