Thursday, August 18, 2011

Parks, Parks, Parks

On a side note: WOW, is it Thursday night already?

Ok, anyway... last Saturday afternoon, we all headed over to Legion Park in Everett. These are some pictures from the afternoon:

Right after this picture, James pushed Nate off his lap. Ironic....

Nate loved

Loved

LOVED the swings.

I'm not sure if that was a jump to John or just good photo-taking. I'll lean towards the later.



Yesterday afternoon April, Lydia, and I took our kin-folk to Forest Park in Everett. (After figuring out "Forest Park" is not the same as "Willis-Tucker Park. Oops!) That is a really great park and we definitely plan on going back... maybe once school starts so it's not a zoo!

James was enthralled watching the big kids play in the water.

James did like running through the water and trying to stomp on the fountains.

Beautiful April and Gracen

Lydia with the herd of kiddos.
This just made me laugh so I snuck a picture. This lovely lady was fully playing in the water with her kids while wearing "Sunday Best". Heels and all! I felt like I was a little under-dressed after watching her!


No comments: