After we got there and started eating, John and I started watching the kids in the toy area and realized they were disgusting little germy screaming kids. Eck.** We realized James & Kenley were probably just happy to be out of the car for a little bit... and that they didn't know what they were missing!
Oh, and Keri don't worry. Kenley ate about a half of a chicken nugget, 3 fries, and water.

James, on the other hand, enjoyed his chicken nuggets... and left BK with very soggy pants after he spilled his whole water in his lap. I'll blame that one on John. His side of the table! ;-)

Kenley..... the Fashionista!!
This girl loves shoes. No matter who's they are, or what she's wearing with them! We'll work on the style part later!
**Disclaimer: I'm all for a little germ-infested play place adventure. But this place felt like we would have been sending two cute little timid (white and clean, mind you) bunnies into a den of playful Hugos in a mud puddle. Get my drift? :)
2 comments:
Now I totally want to get her a little pair of converse!
Oh and I totally do not care if she has chicken nuggets! That child has become so picky! Thankfully chicken is usually one of the foods that she will eat :)
She would be adorable with little converse-es! (?)
Post a Comment