Where's your nose?
Where's your ear?
Monday morning we headed out to Fred Meyer to pick up a few things.
Oh, on a side note, this is going to sound totally cheesy, but I pride myself in being kind of a cheesy person! As I was getting ready to go earlier in the morning, I saw the rain coming down outside and thought to myself, "Lord, it would be so awesome if we could get a good parking spot". And that was that. I don't know if it was so much a prayer as it was a God-directed thought (if there's a difference... I'm not theologically minded to debate that!!). Anyway, we pulled in to the store and the 2 closest parking spots were wide open - with no one racing to get them. God was so sweet to us!
Anyway, all 3 kiddos did so well in the store. James and Kenley shared water bottles, poked each other, and helped me "drive" the cart.
I'm pretty sure I got stopped at least a dozen times by people telling me how cute "my" kids were. I just said thanks and laughed.
And once again: "You guys make me laugh" was a highly repeated phrase on this outing!
No comments:
Post a Comment