
That's right.
April is work-out month for Amy!
Time to dust off the ol' ipod, sneakers, and sweat-band.
Maybe not.
Maybe not.
Exercise-April is self imposed for 3 main reasons:
1. I can do anything if I know the end date.
Hold up. I take it back. I believe that I can do most reasonable things that are within the limits of "normal human activity" if I know the end date. That's better, don't want to set my expectations too high!
2. If I lost weight last month just by eating better, working out should only add to the success.
3. I like the idea of focusing on one thing for an entire month.
I like "kick starts". Especially when I know that on May 1, my body will have changed. (For the better....... I hope. Again, don't want to set my expectations too high!!)

My rules:
1. Minimum 30 minutes every day.
2. I get one weekend day off.
3. I reserve the right to not work out on my birthday. (Monday, April 18. Hint, hint, family!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment