I love this summer weather we've been having!
Ellie and I took the kids to Flowing Lake for the morning. All the other kids must have been in school still, because we had the entire beach and lake to ourselves. It was so relaxing!
| It's still kind of weird to me that Bethy is a big kid now... :-/ |
| The boys |
| The first creation: A mini-lake - complete with a boat launch and an American flag. |
| Next creation: The river. I totally remember doing this as a kid! Pouring buckets of water down the "river" to see if it makes it all the way to the lake. |
| The girls |
| Lunchtime |
| I'm sure Nate wasn't sad, just very expressive in his story telling! |
| Sweet Bethy Boo |
| James working on the river. |
| I sure love this bunch of kids and the friendship they have. Right now, James is 5, Nate is 4, Ethan is 3, Bethy is 2, and Hannah is 1! |
2 comments:
I'm so jealous of all the green in your pictures! One month in the desert and I am craving some trees! I can't wait to see you guys in 6 weeks!!
Haha. Yeah, not so much green where you are! :-/ We can't wait to see you either!!
Post a Comment