Thursday, October 31, 2013

Nate's 3rd Birthday

The Naterator turned 3 years old on October 25th.
 

He chose a Diego theme for his birthday... Or "Diablo" if you're my mother.  ;-) ... So I've had "Go, Diego, Go. Vamos Diego, Vamos. Al rescate amigo, to the rescue my friend..." stuck in my head for about 5 days straight.


I was up late decorating...


Nate shared one of his present-openings with James. We got him a Mac truck from cars and Patchwork Hiro from Thomas. The toys had to take a few time outs that day because they caused brothers to not love each other.



Muscles


Poor Beps.


Nate got some mail from Great Grandma and Grandpa Johnson.


Grandma met us for frozen yogurt that afternoon.


And we had Nate's family party that evening.




I feel really stupid, but this was the first year I've actually pipped frosting on the cupcakes - and they looked SO much better. I thought using a piping bag was really hard and only for professionals, like Keri. But who would have thought that it was insanely simple and easy!


The boys stayed up way too late that night playing with their new toys.


We all love the Naterator. He makes us laugh, shake our heads, and get creative with everything. Life is fun for Nate and he is a hilarious jokester in our house. He is also so sweet and genuine. Just last night, it was late and I was frustrated that he left his "baby Seahawks" downstairs. When I told him he could go get it as fast as he could run, he threw his pudgy arms around my neck and said: "Thank you! Thank you! Mom, I love you FOREVER!"


Happy 3rd Birthday Natester!


No comments: