Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Shasta Family Pics


We took a few family photos on the houseboat.

Then a few photos turned into a whole bunch, so they get their very own post. 

{If you get Sheri's Christmas card, just pretend you haven't seen these.} 

Taylor, Becca, Matt

Bethy and Auntie Katie


The blood-Carruthers

Sister can't take a family picture without someone getting her.

Eric and Sheri

Bethy with Auntie Becca.  {I didn't realize that this trip was the first time they met!}

The Carruthers

Eric and 2 of his boys - Dallas and Dakota. The boys loved playing with Dallas and Dakota!

The girls.

Sorority pose or something - I don't know, I went to Christian college. Haha!


The boys.

Sister, you've gotta stop taking pictures with your brothers!  ;-)





And one last story, speaking of Bethy and Gwamma - Sheri and Eric were so kind to watch Bethy a lot while John and I did stuff with the boys or went out on the boat. A couple days into the trip, Sheri was shocked at how much Bethy spit up. It was frequent and a lot! It took me a little while to realize that Sheri was feeding Bethy 8 oz instead of the usual 6 oz, so Bethy was just spitting up the extra.

It became the big joke for the rest of the trip to double check how much Mom was feeding Bethy!

A sleepy Bethy with Gwamma.

No comments: