The pretty one turned 6 months on September 1st.
The theme this month was definitely mobility. Bethy has perfected her
scootch/roll/flop and gets where she wants to go really quickly.
She used to be happy playing in one spot on the floor, but now she
notices specific toys and knows she can roll across the floor to get
them.
Bethy is pretty good about sitting up on her own, but I can't leave her sitting by herself yet.
Bethy is probably my happiest baby yet, which is weird to say because the boys were both so happy and easy too. She is definitely the prettiest, but at 6 months still has way less hair than both boys when they were born!
I'm 6 months in to having 3 kids (4 if you count Hugo!). Some parts of life are definitely more difficult with 3: meal-prep-hungry-kid time, loading and unloading car-seated kids, grocery shopping... But other parts are way easy: play time - they entertain each other all day long, naps - Bethy takes 2 naps so she's still asleep a lot of the day, and everyone told me laundry would feel like it tripled, but so far so good.
Nate and James really wanted to hang around for pictures, so I put them to work making Bethy-girl smile. {Sometimes if I need them distracted for a minute, I ask them to go make Bethy smile, it's hilarious to watch.}
I say this every month, but I am ridiculously thankful for these little lives.
God gave us a great bunch.
No comments:
Post a Comment