Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Saturday


After a fail of a camping trip last Friday, John and I still had to drive down to Alder Lake to pick up the boat and camper on Saturday. We made a quick 5 hour trip down and back.

On our way home, John wanted to stop and "take a look" at a car for me. I should have realized I would be trading in the Expedition and driving this home.... that's how John works!


I am very thankful for a much larger trunk {read: I have a trunk now!} and much faster motor {read: trouble}. I am not thankful that it doesn't have back up sensors though!!  ;-)  Eek. I'm nervous already!!

After making the car deal, I rushed out to Aunt Kim & Uncle Dave's to pick up the kids then straight to cousin Kenley's 4th birthday party. Of course I didn't get any pictures of the eve, but it was an amazing Camp Kenley theme with all the works! Keri always does an amazing job with parties.


I'm sure I will say this every year - I can't believe how big these kids are getting! Kenley turned 4 last week, James will be 4 in September, Nate will be 3 in October, and C-Lo will 3 in December.  :-/


No comments: