Monday, August 12, 2013

Bethy - 5 Months


Sweet Bethy turned 5 months old on August 1st. 


I say this every month, but she continues to be an amazing baby. She really never cries unless she's tired or hungry. She's easily entertained and getting more and more mobile every day.


As I was taking these pictures, I realized Bethy can almost sit up on her own! I'm not sure if that's average or not, but the boys sat up on their own around 7 months, so this is unusual for us.


Bethy has less hair than the both boys did and it's coming in very blonde.


She's still rolling ALL over. Now I can't leave her too long because she'll roll across the room in no time!


Sundays are always tough. For the last few months, I have been in nursery for 1st service, then in and out of 2nd service taking care of Bethy things. July 13th (yes, I marked down the date), I breathed a sigh of relief when I was able to sit through the entire service without being needed.


Bethy also took her first of many trips to Chelan this month.

(She didn't actually ride on my lap...)
And she's ready for more trips to the water coming soon.


Bethy started belly laughing this month. I. LOVE. IT. Only Daddy can get her laughing the best though.


She loves hanging out with her brothers. They provide constant entertainment are are always happy to play with their sister.


The boys use words like sweet, darling, pretty, sweetheart, cute, and beautiful to describe things now. John's not the biggest fan.  ;-)


(Under the table seems to be a popular place!!)
This month, Bethy graduated to eating 6oz - 4x a day and is solidly in the 6mo clothes range. I'm learning with girl clothes that too-short pants turn into capris and too-small dresses turn into shirts so she still has lots to wear... can't do that with boy clothes!


We sure love this little darling!



No comments: