This past weekend we made a lot of progress in the kids' rooms.
I love how the boys' room is coming together! We debated keeping the bunk beds separated, but at the end of the day, this arrangement gives a lot more floor space.
And as John said (I quote:) "I'm OK with a fall this high... They would probably live."
John put the boys to work with the beds. They were very proud of
"working really hard just like Daddy".
This picture cracks me up. Pretty sure that board didn't end up smashing Nate's face, but it sure looks like it!
John even had the boys put in all the boards for the bottom of the bed.
It was a perfect job for OCD James.
TA-DA! If the bedding looks familiar, it's because
I straight up stole every bit of it from HOH.... And I love it!
I ordered a dresser for this empty space - and I'll need to find some new wall decor to complete the room... and maybe some green paint. We'll see.
For Baby Girl's room - We got the room cleared out and furniture moved in.
I also ordered her bedding that may or may not be here before she comes home.
Closet finished and clothes are ready (thank you KERI!!)
Baby Bethy's hospital pile is ready to go.
And now it's time for silly faces with James.
The part of the blog where James comes out and makes... a silly face:
- 9 days to D-livery Day! -
The End.
1 comment:
Yay!! You have been busy!.... And woah... 9 days?!?! That is crazy soon!
p.s. I accidentally typed busty the first time instead of busy. I almost left it because it had me laughing!
Post a Comment