Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Is it too early for Christmas?


I'm usually a person who hates anyone who speaks of Christmas before Thanksgiving is over. It seems like sacrilege to skim over such an important holiday and skip to Christmas time.


This year is different for some reason. I can't wait for the Christmas season to be here. 

Partially because we're headed to the mountains right after Thanksgiving... because I've actually gotten a head start on shopping for gifts... because I'm doing an Advent Calendar similar to my friend April's - that I'm so excited about... because I saved my Christmas Pandora station from last year and very soon I can break it open... because our awesome friends are coming to visit the week after Christmas... And because it's just more fun as the boys get older and understand the season and what's going on!

So, not to blow through Thanksgiving 
- it's SUPER DUPER - 
but I'm really excited for Christmas.  :-)


No comments: