Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Halloween 2012



 As I'm going through my pictures, I just realized I didn't take any pictures of Halloween with my good camera! Thank you Keri for catching these at preschool!

Boys were Batman and Robin this year. James wasn't super into dressing up so I tried to get him excited about being Batman - I told him Batman can fly and save people and drive a really fast car. After he thought about that for a little bit he said: "But Mom, I don't know how to fly..."


We started our day with PrePreSchool with friends. Everyone was dressed up so cute!



Then, we visited Grandma at her school. The boys loved playing all the instruments and getting some chocolate.



After naps, we headed to our church's Fall Bash. I had to be there to help with food before John was off work, so I took the boys and they sat so perfectly in the corner eating their dinner. When they got rambunctious, Pastor Steve would scoop them up and go for a walk or let them check out the games. (Don't worry, this picture is deceiving. Nate didn't eat all those fishies - he just likes to make a mess.  ;-)


When John came, we headed out to play a few games. The entire sanctuary was filled with those blow-up bouncy houses, but it was a little crazy so we stuck to the game rooms!



After the Fall Bash, we headed over to trick or treat at Gwamma's house. I didn't get any pictures of the boys with her, but she gave the boys great treat baskets and they had lots of fun.


No comments: