Friday, August 17, 2012

Being Official


Baby #3 is on the way!
 

I had my first ultrasound this morning and confirmed another little bugger will be joining our family early in March! My official due date is March 7th, but it will be another scheduled c-section about a week early.

I am thrilled to have a third kiddo in the works, but I think this pregnancy to-date has been even tougher than the first two. Mostly because of the first two.... whom I love and adore and wouldn't trade for the world!!

After spending an entire week on the couch not keeping any food or liquid down around week 8, I finally got the same nausea medication I used with Nate and it has been much better since! I'm still in the completely exhausted phase, but the boys are good about naps and/or movies. 

I'm so thankful for another little blessing. Eek! Mom of three..... woah.




1 comment:

Carol Blanchet said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! So excited for you. Hope you feel better soon.
:-)
~Carol Blanchet
Puretsimple.blogspot.com