Thursday, July 26, 2012

I'm Not Dead

Keri's Lake Chelan post (keriandbrian.blogspot.com) reminded me of my lack of blogging for the last several weeks.... My poor lap top charger cord has been on the fritz (I've always wanted to use that phrase, but it seems awkward...right?) for a few weeks, making blogging near impossible. If you have the Blogger App, you know what I mean!

BUT, I just received confirmation that my new charger is in the mail and should be here soon. Yay! My life will return to normal! I'll be able to take pictures and upload them. I'll be able to open my recipe file and make dinners the family actually enjoys. I'll be able to RSVP to Kimmy's shower and make camping reservations. I'll even be able to update silly facebook notifications that have been driving me crazy for weeks!

Anyway, not dead, just letting absence make the heart grow fonder. Um, right. ;-)

1 comment:

kim said...

yay for RSVPing :) That means I get to see you! :) Glad life will be returning to normal soon.