Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Nate's Dr Appointement


At 20 months old, Natester is coming in at -

Weight:  29lbs   (88th %)
Height:  32.5"   (28th %)
Head Cir:  49cm   (82nd %)


Nate got 4 shots at his appointment and handled them like a trooper. He didn't even cry until we switched arms to do the last 2 shots.

James watched this whole thing go down and had two reactions:
1. The Doctor hurt Nate because Nate had to wear band-aids. "The Doctor not nice."
2. "I want shots too!"

When I told James that he would get to come back to Dr. Jacobs for his birthday and get some shots, he was very excited. Now he can't wait for his "airplane birthday" (he just made that up... I guess I have my birthday theme this year!) and shots from Dr. Jacobs.


Nate has a few new words: Grandma, Papa, apple, diaper, snack, dinner, egg, backpack, wash cloth, shoes, poo, off, out, and his favorite: "STINKY"!

He can also sign all of "Jesus Loves Me" which melts my heart every time!


Thankful for a "sturdy" and healthy little man today!