Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy Late Mother's Day!


If only it was that easy..........








I enjoy Mother's Day. Not a lot going on around here this Mother's Day, but hanging out with our family is really what we want to do anyway, right?

One of these days I will order the Christmas/Birthday/Mother's Day necklace I was promised (by promised, I mean John said, "Sure"!). Until then, I will envy Keri's (ha ha!) and enjoy the hand prints the boys surprised me with (by surprised, I mean "didn't really have anything to do with").

April did a stellar job on this little plaque, even with squirmy little hands, and I love it!

3 comments:

Keri Ronk said...

I like your shirt!

Anonymous said...

LOVE that handprint plaque! Beautiful!! Can't wait to see your necklace ... I've been wanting one of those for awhile now, too!

Amy said...

Thanks, Keri!

And Sarah, you'll have to blog yours too when you get it! :)