Wednesday, May 25, 2011

For Sonja

So I don't know if Sonja still reads this, but if you're out there somewhere, this picture is for you!!!


(Last year sometime, Sonja wrote about FM having their $1/box on the cereal they like most. Well, they did it again last week and I stocked up... in honor of her!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!!

Yes, I still read this!!

I love it, and I love this cereal. I think I bought at least 10 boxes last week, myself. No coupon needed either.

Keep up searching the good deals!

Some day I'll get back to my blog when my life gets a little less crazy.

bean said...

Haha, looking at this totally reminded me of the time skh and I saw Jonathan and Sonja coming out of Safeway at like 10:30pm carrying multiple bags of macaroni + cheese - there was a crazy sale. I was very impressed by this level of commitment to sales. We went in and bought some too. :)

Amy said...

That's awesome! Lol