Friday night Reed was the man and watched the boys so John and I could go out. This meant leaving after Nate was in bed so around 9pm we headed to 13 Coins with some friends. It was a very fun night. We sat in the bar area and they had a live French-jazz group doing the music. John was "mocking" the French until he realized he got a French-dip sandwich with French-fries and some sort of French beer. Haha! We didn't get home until 2am - I'm getting too old, I think!
Saturday morning the boys and I walked a few miles on the Centennial. It was another outdoor walking fail. James was cold and wanted to walk and Nate didn't fall asleep until we were almost to the car. It's not the first or the last time I will have a stroller full of crying children I suppose!
Saturday afternoon James got to hang out in his car while John washed our cars... and Hugo found a fun hole to bury his treasures.


No comments:
Post a Comment