Do these creep anyone else out? Every time I see the commercial, I can't help but think of "The Office" where Darryl tells Michael about his gang's "fluffy fingers" to resolve conflicts! Hmm...
The little munchkin is doing great! Not sleeping through the night yet, but he will do 4-5 hours at a time! (And I'm getting used to less sleep - you know how I LOVE my sleep!!) Thanks for asking!
Amy, you are hilarious! I laughed so hard when I read this... I totally miss you and HATE that I can't meet James until Shaina's wedding in June! I am praying for you, John, and James and I just want you to know that I love you.
4 comments:
actually yes...they do. When I saw the comercial for them I cringed.
How's your munchkin? Is he sleeping through the night yet? I love his hair :)
Seriously!
The little munchkin is doing great! Not sleeping through the night yet, but he will do 4-5 hours at a time! (And I'm getting used to less sleep - you know how I LOVE my sleep!!) Thanks for asking!
ha yeah they are kinda creepy!!!
i'm gonna have to get a user account so i can quit signing my name :/
love love!
beccaaaaaaa
Amy, you are hilarious! I laughed so hard when I read this...
I totally miss you and HATE that I can't meet James until Shaina's wedding in June! I am praying for you, John, and James and I just want you to know that I love you.
Post a Comment