I forgot to post this last week... but our little man turned one month last Thursday, October 22!
James is getting really good at holding up his head and he is very interested in the world around him! He is still trying to find his fingers to suck on and even at one month he's mesmerized by the TV (don't worry, I run interference!) and the fireplace! We're seeing more of his personality week to week and even though his smiles are probably unconcious - they absolutley melt us! John and I can't believe how much he's changed our lives - for the better! Love you munchkin!
7 comments:
Oh my goodness! That is the CUTEST picture ever! I need a poster size!
He has such hip hair! Too cute!
He is completely practicing his Yoga positions!! He is so cute
Watch the ceiling fan! That is a big hit here at home with Milea!
goodness gracious, that's one good looking kid! :)
He is so sweet! Kenley loves the TV too! I cant wait to hold him!
I love that picture! He is soo cute!
Post a Comment