HAHA!! That's hilarious!
I love all the pictures! So cute!
hahaha wipeout!this would be the carruthers in him :)<3 Becca
i can's wait to watch Gracen fall over! :)
CAN'T wait was what I meant to say
You mean you can't wait to PUSH her over? How about we work on pushing her out? ;-)
Oh my gosh! I am giggling so much. Those photos were so perfect of him toppling over! ha! Such a cutie!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
HAHA!! That's hilarious!
I love all the pictures! So cute!
hahaha wipeout!
this would be the carruthers in him :)
<3 Becca
i can's wait to watch Gracen fall over! :)
CAN'T wait was what I meant to say
You mean you can't wait to PUSH her over? How about we work on pushing her out? ;-)
Oh my gosh! I am giggling so much. Those photos were so perfect of him toppling over! ha! Such a cutie!
Post a Comment