Wednesday, September 9, 2009
9/9/09
This would be a cool birthday, huh? Maybe I'll get 9/19/09??
Sorry this is kinda boring, but I wanted to keep everyone "up to date"! I had another Dr. appointment this morning and everything still looks good. I am still 1 centimeter dilated and 50% effaced. (I had to wikipedia it when I got home, but it sounds like a good thing!)
I think the whole nesting thing has kicked in too. Suddenly, all the windows, baseboards, and cupboards need to be washed even though I haven't noticed the dirt in 2 years! My mom was making fun of me for washing and folding all the baby clothes too... I thought that's just what you're supposed to do!
Anyway, just wanted to keep everyone up to date! I still work until the 16th, so the time is going very quickly! We're super excited for this little guy to make his grand appearance! (Ok, I'm not so excited for the "grand appearance" part, more excited for the coming home, being a family part!) ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amy, Thanks for the update! Glad to hear that you are "progressing" nicely! I can't believe that in a week or so you will have an outside James!
Post a Comment