Friday, September 18, 2009

Due Date - 9/18/09


Well, today SHOULD have been baby day, but I am very content to wait a few more days!

I had my last Dr. appointment this morning and nothing has changed since Monday! Still 1c dialated and 60-70% effaced. I just barely make the cut to be induced on Monday, but since it's not a "medically necessary" induction, there is still a SMALL chance I'll have to wait til later in the week.

Since I'm a "go-with-the-flow-planner", I really like the idea of knowing exactly when to show up at the hospital (planning) and then letting the rest be a surprise (go-with-the-flow)!

This weekend, I'm going to find the "perfect" balance of keeping very active, relaxing, and hanging out with my man! So far today, I've done lots of yard/garden/dog work... so I think it's about relaxing time!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Enjoy these last few days pre-baby. And make sure to get as much sleep as possible, becuase who knows when you'll get another full night. =) We're keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. ::HUGS::

Keri Ronk said...

I wish we were there! I want to come meet my little nephew man in the hospital and I want to make you food when you come home! I promise someday we will be there when you pop out a kid, you might just need to have a lot of them so that that can happen! :)