Wednesday, March 11, 2015
New Year's Eve
New Year's Eve 2014 was the best.
John put together a Vegas Casino murder mystery party. We had dinner, drinks, 3 game tables and *gasp* a murder. I was a waitress, "Bette", and John was the casino operations manager, "Vic".
Everyone definitely got into their roles and made the night a huge success!
I have to add this picture just because it makes me laugh.
The kids were with me when I was shopping for a New Year's Eve dress. We were stuck in this little tiny dressing room in Macy's trying on outfit after outfit. They did great, but I had to laugh.... I hope the other people in the fitting rooms were laughing too. :-/
"James, quite voice please."
"Bethy, no touch."
"Nate, stop licking the mirror."
"Boys, let's not completly lay down on the floor, this isn't your living room."
"Bethy, can you find something that is blue?"
"James, is it Nate's turn for a game?"
"Nate, I said stop licking the mirror."
"Bethy, eyes in here, we don't want to be rude."
"Shhhhhhhh....."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment