January 23rd, we celebrated John's birthday!
The kids and I spent the morning with Great Grandma.
It was a rainy trip to the park. We literally walked in the gate to the park and turned back around. The kids just liked carrying their own umbrellas!
After James' school, the kids helped decorate for "Dad's birthday party".
Birthday dinner and cupcakes.
(Not naming names, but someone got sneaky with the cupcakes....... )
Then we drove down to the Seattle Boat Show with the kids and Will and Devon. John chose his birthday present there. Ha. Hahaha. ;-)
I am so thankful for such a respectable, loving, playful, and understanding husband. He makes my job easy.
He is a man's-man who teaches our boys to work hard, play hard, and be tender and sweet to their sister.
He adores his little girl and will do anything for a Bethy kiss and a "Da-eee". (Soon, Beth will learn how to work that to her favor!)
John is all about his family. We all feel so loved and protected by his self-less focus on what is best for us as a family unit.
John is the most driven, go-getter I have ever met. His goals and dreams seem crazy at times, but I know by now that he'll make it happen. It's what he does.
Love you, Walt. ;-)
Happy Birthday Old Man!

No comments:
Post a Comment