I had my first 29th birthday over a week ago!
It was a low-key, but special day with the family. We started with a coffee-date with Grandma.
After John got home, we went to my favorite Mexican place for dinner. I just realized this is the second year in a row we've gone there for my birthday, so maybe it's a tradition now. ???
When we got home, the boys made Beth and I wait upstairs while they "did guy stuff" downstairs. We had no idea what was going on... ;-)
Woah, no way! I was totally surprised with cake, flowers, balloons, and colorful birthday cards! James and Nate don't believe you get older until you have a birthday party, so we had a great time.
My favorite part of the "party" was definitely the "Congratulations" and "Red" balloons. Apparently they were out of birthday balloons at the store!
Thank you, family, for a super fun birthday!

No comments:
Post a Comment