Monday, May 19, 2014

Mother's Day 2014


We had a pretty low-key Mother's Day this year, but that's just the way I like it!


After church, we had a great lunch with my family then headed home and played outside until bedtime.


The kiddos each chose a rose for me. Nate's was pink, James' was orange, and Bethy "chose" yellow.


This dress isn't anything special, but I bought it the day after I found out I was pregnant with Nate (JUST in case he was a girl). Over 4 years later, someone gets to wear it!





Of course, Mother's Days is still all about my moms too - and I can't say enough about Terri and Sheri. (I don't call them that, but I think it's funny that I have Terri, Sheri and Keri. Could get confusing when I start losing my mind!)

Anyway.

Do you ever feel so overwhelmingly and undeserving-ly and continuously blessed? That's how I feel when I think about the moms that God gave me. Like, seriously. They are the best. And I'm SO thankful for them.





No comments: