We
We were doing some gardening and I found a good pile of bugs for the boys to play with. Blegh!
James announced that he found a new pet for us!
Great! What should we name him?
James: "AWESOME! Because he digs holes and when people do tricks, they're awesome!"
Awesome's new home is a tiny wagon with lots of dirt.
The boys took turns taking Awesome for walks.
Uh-Oh. Nate tipped Awesome's home over.
That's ok, we found him again.
Let's take him for another walk.
Uh-Oh! Tipped him over again.
I think we found him. (No, I think we didn't.)
"Ok Mom, Awesome is sleeping, and when worms sleep they dig holes in the dirt, and we don't want to bug him while he's sleeping."
The boys checked on Awesome every hour for a couple days. The wagon filled with water from the rain and got knocked over by Hugo.
Every time, they talk about him, we just say that Awesome is probably sleeping so we shouldn't bug him.
James and Nate say that it's ok if Awesome "ran away". They can get a new worm-pet. And his name will be "Hider" because worms likes to hide in the dirt.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, I'm dying. That is the cutest thing EVER!!!
:-)
Post a Comment