Saturday, January 18, 2014

{Winter Catch-Up} Cousin Fun


Kenley and Claire came over for a quick lunch and a quick sleep over in December.



During one of the meals, they started telling 3 & 4 year old jokes.

The funniest (and most repeated) joke in our house right now is: "What did the snowman eat for {whichever meal we're eating}?
Answer: {Whatever they think of. Usually, the snowman eats picture frames or candles.}
The joke is always followed by ridiculous amounts of laughter.

Kenley was being SO dramatic in her joke-telling that day. I was laughing so hard!

"Ok, SO. Listen. I'm going to tell you guys a joke."  (Everyone laughs hysterically)

"NO! I haven't told you my joke yet. Don't laugh yet!"  (More hysterical laughter from everyone.)

"NO GUYS. You have to listen to my joke!"  (Hysterical laughter.)

"But I haven't even said my joke yet."  (More laughter.)

So frustrating.....
We love our Kenley-Girl!







No comments: