Monday, April 2, 2012

March Recap / April Goals



March was a good month. But, man, how can it be April already?


MARCH RECAP:


- Sugar-Free March begins again!  - Success-ish! Overall, I’ve eaten way better than I have the last few months. And I’ve even tried some new ingredients and meals. I give myself a B+ for when I was at home or doing everyday things. I give myself an F for going out with friends, dinner with John, or having people over. BUT, big picture, thumbs up! I think next year, I’m going to call it “Sugar-Awareness March”. Just to take away a smidge of self-imposed guilt!

- 30-Day Shred. All 30 days.  Fail. It took me 15 days to get through the first 10 level 1 workouts, 4 days to be motivated to try level 2, 3 days to recuperate from that, and the other 8 days to decide I’ll never finish in time so why bother….   :-)

- Proverbs every day.  Half way there. I’ve been writing down verses in my index-card-flipper-thing as I go, so it’s been slow. I’ll finish this month.

- Get the Dyson fixed.  I'll take it into the repair shop soon, but phone calls are done and it should be completely fixed soon.


APRIL:


April is filling up quickly already, and it IS my birthday month, so I don’t want to plan a lot of extra things. ;-)  Like many other people, I'm totally getting into Spring cleaning mode and am starting to throw out or organize everything. I'm also hoping to wrap up a few loose ends from previous months:

-  The garage! I’ll just clean up what I can.

-  Upload the rest of our pictures to Shutterfly.

-  Read once a day to the boys. I've gotten out of the habit, but I think the boys really enjoy the time reading.

-  Begin a running routine after my birthday. I don't know exactly what this will look like, but with it being light out later and (hopefully) getting warmer, I'd like to try to run a little after boys go to bed. Or something! I miss it.

-  Print pictures to replace some frames in the hallways. Poor Nate is in 1 picture that's hanging on our walls. He's almost 1 1/2 - that's bad!

-  Have a great vacation. California! Woo Hoo!

-  Have a great birthday (week?/month?). Could this month be any better? I think not.  :-)


This just makes me laugh. Nate was very excited to wear James' Elmo slippers when he was upstairs sleeping!



No comments: