It feels like the last few weeks have flown by. I'll get to the other updates later, but I just wanted to get a few pictures up here to relieve my guilty conscience.
We've been keeping busy with all the usual these last few weeks - plus sunny days. And here in Washington, that means drop everything and go outside!
Just a few days ago, I was thinking that the boys are about due for some sick days. Sometimes the weeks fly by and all my responsibilities are met, but no other forward-progress gets done until I have a few solid days at home. Well, God heard my thoughts and gave ME the sick days. Ugh. I've been on the couch the last 2 days.... being sick. I'm so thankful for John who has stepped in big time with the boys. He even ran to the store at 11:30 last night because I wanted saltines. He's a keeper!
This afternoon, the rain was back so we spent a little time playing in the garage with a sick mama.
| Nate found a blanket in the stroller and got tired, I guess... |
Then we headed inside to color pictures for Daddy.
That was today, but the last couple weeks have been filled with sun and playing outside:
| Poor Nate has slid down that ladder twice. His belly and hands are all scraped up and he has a big scar on his lip. |
| Kankles? |
| This picture makes me laugh. It's SO Nate! |
| Hugo trying to grab some shade. |
And this is how Hugo helps me weed - by laying right on top of the weeding area!
That's the last couple weeks. Super exciting, right?
I must return to bed now. Sickness calls..... :(
No comments:
Post a Comment