Monday, March 19, 2012

March 17, 2013


With my new found attitude adjustment and growth spurt - with changing schedules and growing kiddos, Saturday, we were a little "looser" than usual. 

Playing in the sink. In PJ's. At 11am. Because we can.


This is how James ate lunch - In PJ's. And boots. With a tube top? At 12:30. Why not...

1:00pm. James helped me vacuum. Stylish as usual.

And when I returned from laundry-sorting, he decided to make himself even more comfortable.

Saturday night, we went to a friend's house for dinner and St. Patrick's Day celebration. They went way over the top with decorations, meal, AND dessert just for us. I have pictures on my phone, but now they look stupid... Corned beef, mashed potatoes, biscuits (with parsley in the shape of a clover on the top!), and chocolate-Guinness cupcakes with Bailey's frosting. Sugar-Free March didn't win the battle of the cupcakes. Or the drinks. I figure if you're going to cheat, might as well make it worth it!   :-/



No comments: