Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A Little Sun


We've had some pretty *ahem* God-ordained weather the last few weeks. But, I've absolutely loved the couple days of sunshine that we had this past weekend. (On a side note, I should probably spend more time outside when the sun is out - and less time inside cleaning up the dirt and dust that the sun reveals!!)

It's so much fun watching the boys play outside together. Camping this summer will be a blast!


Nate is cuter and cuter every day. When he walks, he leads with his belly (like a pregnant woman) and points to things he recognizes with all the intensity his little body can muster.

Our dear Hugo.... I feel like I need to clarify that the shadow here is the tree behind me. Not ME!! In case there was any question... And if that was your first question, we can't be friends anymore.

I'm only putting this in here because it's the only picture I took of James. Oops! Time to step up the cuteness-factor, James!  ;-)


Nate is fearless.




Intense concentration.

This is Nate's second attempt to go down the slide. The first time Nate climbed up the play-set, I  went to grab my camera that was over on the bumper of the truck. When I turned around, I saw little Nate ready to slide down the slide head first. I did a Mama-sprint over to save him at the bottom of the slide just before he got a face full of rocks! Did I mention he is fearless?! This boy is going to give me some gray hair soon.




No comments: