For the boys' birthdays this year, Brian & Keri were so generous to get them year long passes for the Everett Children's Museum. I.AM. SO.EXCITED.
The boys and I went to play at the museum with Keri and the girls this last Wednesday. This was only our second time there, but I am always blown away with the awesome stuff they have for kiddos. It almost feels like I'm giving my kids A.D.D. taking them from room to room so quickly! Next time, I'll try to hit one or two rooms per visit!
Here are a few (blurry) pictures from the afternoon:
 |
| Sweet Claire |
 |
| The kids could have played in the waiting area all day and been perfectly happy! |
 |
| I asked Kenley to give James "Five". |
 |
| Then James yelled "TEN", and they did "ten" instead! |
 |
| Poor Nate could hardly reach the buttons on the sound booth, but he was sure trying! |
 |
| Tractor! |
 |
| Everyone always loves the simplest room - the padded fire truck. We spent the bulk of our time here. Nate got to show off how he likes to climb just like his brother, I'm surprised he wasn't hurt! |
 |
| In the fire truck room, we ran into Christine Moore and her little girl, Delaney. Her husband, Joel, used to work at Priceless with John and we used to do jeep trips together in the snow. I don't think I've seen them for a couple years. It was really good to catch up! |
 |
| Delaney was such a cutie. At one point, she ran around the fire truck and yelled to Kenley, "Come on, let's go make some friends!" |
 |
| And they held hands the whole time... did I mention these girls are adorable! |
 |
| This was James' favorite part about the fire truck - sliding down the stairs face-first. |
 |
| The water station. |
 |
| I love Nate's face. He loves playing in the water, so this was a great room for him! |
1 comment:
I love that you got pictures! Lets go again soon! I am thinking that in January I want to start going once a week!
Post a Comment