Tuesday, December 6, 2011

December 6, 2011

This afternoon, Kenley and Claire came over to play for a few hours! I love having cousins so close in age and location. They all love playing together and I have a special fondness for Kenley, you know, because I'm her favorite aunt and all...  ;-) 

Checking out baby Claire

Of course, James shooting out the intruders...

James shared his guns with Claire. She was pretty confused.

After lunch, everyone went down for naps... kind of. I planned very poorly. I put James and Kenley in the same room thinking that they were so tired, they'd go right to sleep. Wrong. They played for 2 hours.

But, my good friend, LeAnn, brought her little boy, Landon, over to hang out for the afternoon. I always love holding little Landonater! He's my baby-fix!

When I got Kenley and James up after 2 hours of playing, Kenley looked like she really needed to sleep, so I left her in the room and just brought James downstairs. LeAnn let James hold Landon and he loved it. It was really hilarious! He sat there with a look that said, "I've got this completely under control. Why are you even watching me."








Then James ate a cookie... with a chef's hat... on the counter... next to his underoos... just because.

After-nap-snack-time! (And James having an attitude. In case you were wondering!)

These next pictures made me laugh.







Lol, poor Claire! That must have been after the 2nd beating or something....

No comments: