Tuesday, October 4, 2011

James' 2 year Dr. appointment

Once again, I was humbled and humiliated at the doctor this morning. James was a super-nice-pleasant kid to everyone except the nurse and Dr. Jacobs! Like, seriously, what are you supposed to do with an arm-full of stuff, a stroller with Nate, and a 2 year old who refuses to step on the scale and goes limp-legged when you try to lift him on? Not only that, but almost humorously, when Dr. Jacobs was doing his check-up, James was yelling "NO! NO! Ouch! No! Ouch!". Lol. I just held his arms down and rolled with it. 
I'm sure the doctor is used to it, right??  :-/

This is the look of "why did you bring me here anyway?".

Other than THAT, James looks great!

At 2 years old:

Weight:  25.6 lbs  (18th %)
Height:  34"  (37th %)
HC:  19"  (58th %)

James also got his iron-level blood draw this morning. Despite the awesome band-aid with a smiley face and the treat that the nurse gave him, he wasn't a happy camper.


At least he won't need to go back until next year!

No comments: