 |
| We had James' 2nd Birthday party on Thursday night. |
 |
| Of course, James and Kenley had fun together! |
 |
| John wanted to be sure I did a home-made-home-decorated cake for James - and in his favorite flavor - yellow cake with chocolate frosting. I'm not sure if that's James' favorite, but I know someone else who enjoys that kind! This cake really looks like frosting threw up all over it. That's ok, I never claimed to be artistic! |
 |
| Of course. An "implement of destruction". Thanks Uncle Reed & Miss Katie! |
I won't go through all the presents, but this one was particularly funny. John started to help James open the top of the wrapping paper and James GASPED as he saw what was in it....
 |
| We were in Fred Meyer the day before and around every corner (at least that's what it felt like) they had these Thomas pillow displays set up. James would go crazy! "Mama, Mama, choo choo, mean, Mama, mean mean"........ you get the idea! |
 |
| Ah yes, another destructive weapon. Thanks babe. |
 |
| Look very closely at this card. Apparently Grandma got a little behind and James got a "Happy 1st Birthday" card. I guess she's counting on him being a little slow in everything. ;-) |
 |
| James was very intense about getting the trains out of the box. There was no real "excitement" per say - it was more like "get these out of here so I can play... right now"! |
 |
| Apparently Nate was not a part of our family here. |
|
 |
| James was thrilled to eat some cake. |
 |
| Thrilled. |
 |
| Nate loved the ice cream. |
 |
| But he's not used to the cold! |
 |
| James kept playing with his toys well after everyone left! |
 |
| Dancing with a knife (That goes on the end of the gun. That is now sitting on the window sill in my kitchen. Not sure if I'm ready to teach knife-safety to a 2 year old!) and Thomas. |
 |
| James had a great birthday! |
Thanks to everyone who came to celebrate with us!
No comments:
Post a Comment