Saturday, September 3, 2011

It's been 3 years

It feels very strange to think that Wally has been gone 3 years today. It was fun to chat with John this morning about old memories with his dad and grandpa. I don't want to get all sappy, but it's still tough to think about our kids not getting to know their grandpa, or he(/him?) not getting to meet any of his grand kids...


I am SO thankful though, that without a doubt Wally was a born-again Christian. He loved God and he loved people - and everyone who hung out with him for any time knew it! Wally didn't care about arguing the "jots and tittles" of doctrine, he just lived it. I want to be more like that when I grow up!

2 comments:

Keri Ronk said...

Wow, I can't believe that it has been 3 years already.

rebecca carruthers said...

i love you amy! i want to be more like that when i grow up too!