Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Dilema

I admit. I have been procrastinating on starting back up blogging because I have A LOT of catch up to do! I read a friend's blog this morning and it was very encouraging. She said even though life is busy and exhausting, she looks forward to blogging a couple minutes each day and focusing on the positive, fun things that are going on with her girls amidst all the crazy (and sometimes cranky)! Thanks Stephanie! :)

So, with Christmas season coming to an end, blogging, working out, eating right, organizing, planning, studying, address book making, goal setting, encouraging, deep cleaning, meal making, decorating, clean-slating, and fresh-starting season begins! Whew!

I'm definitely going to give myself some time to catch up on the last 3 months because I really want this to be something I can look back on and read about how wonderfully crazy it has been... Hmm, I'm really not doing well with run-on sentences tonight! That said, I'm not going to fix them!

For now, this is our new little man. Handsome as ever!

1 comment:

Susan Navas said...

I've missed your posts! Glad you're back. For overwhelming stuff like this I try to remember that "done" is better than "perfect." Your boys are adorable; glad to see new pics!