.
James is 10 months old today! Holy cow, where did that time go? I decided to do some reflecting this afternoon...
WHAT BEING A MOM FOR 10 MONTHS HAS TAUGHT ME:
1. Moms don't leave sticky messes in the high chair on purpose. The messes magically appear after thorough cleaning has already taken place.
2. When a child screams in the middle of the store, it's not always because the mom is doing a bad job!
3. What you feed your child directly effects what you will clean up later... if you get my drift.
4. Training a dog and training a child have more in common than I ever would have thought.
5. It isn't as easy as it looks to leave YOUR screaming child in the nursery!
6. Feeding your child sugar before their 1st birthday cake won't kill them. In fact, with a dad like John, I'm not sure James made it past his first month!
7. I will forever have a love/hate relationship with diapers. Similar to the dishwasher!
8. I now know "what stay at home moms do all day"!
9. Happiness is opening up the Costco coupon mailer to find diapers AND formula on sale!!
10. The minute I start to think my child is "well behaved" or "advanced for his age", God immediately finds a way to humble me... and usually it's publicly!
Any I forgot?
.
1 comment:
11. You may think your kid is easy, but have someone else watch your spoiled child for a day and see if they agree!!
HAHA oh my poor spoiled boy! love this post AMY
Post a Comment