Long story... our camera is broken/unrepairable again! Actually, It's a pretty short story. "One of us" (not to name names, but it's the same person who broke the last camera) dropped the camera. In all fairness though, it was in the case and dropped on soft ground. I think "said person" just has really bad luck with his wife's cameras!
These are a few recent photos from my old school camera phone - hence the impeccable quality! ;-)
This one just makes me laugh!

Bath time! (Notice the correct length bangs... I haven't touched them in months!)

Surprise to me, he figured out how to stand up in the tub and now prefers it!

And who could forget Hugo... now 70 lb puppy!

.
2 comments:
I love your pics! And I totally got Braeden the same shirt! Target rules!!
You would! I saw it, and for $4 I couldn't pass it up! They get you with those stupid racks sitting right on the aisle! :)
Post a Comment