Dear Kiddo,
I am very sorry for what I have done. Please remember that every once in a while life throws lemons AT you, and they hit you IN the face, but your hair will always grow back.
Love,
Your Mama


I think Jim Carrey's bangs are *probably* better... Oops! :)
.
3 comments:
that is SO FUNNY! I laughed so hard! Not at cute little james but at the second picture! You are funny! Don't worry, your kid won't remember it!
I seriously did that to Garrett's hair just 2 years ago! He then had to go to a professional to even go to school the next day and the hair cutting lady asked him who cute his hair and of course he said his sister and the lady said "You no let your sister cut your hair EVER again!" We still laugh about it! Good times!
HAHA! I'm sitting in a library and just laughed out loud. But what can I say? That's funny.
-Brother
HAHA, I did the same thing to Jacob around Christmas time! I completely agree - thank goodness hair grows back!! LOL
Post a Comment