Well if you haven't already heard, we had our ultrasound this morning and found out we're having a little BOY! John is super excited and is already planning out the baby's first dirt bike and pellet gun. (Not even kidding and I'm sure there's more of that to come!) As for me... I'm slowly getting used to the idea of a 4:1 testosterone to estrogen ratio in the house! =)
So far, at 17.5 weeks, our little man is about a half pound and 4 inches long. I'm starting to feel little flutters every once in a while. Half the time I'm not sure if it's baby or lunch, but I'm sure it will start becoming clearer as we go!
These are our ultrasound pictures. I tried to label as much as I remembered, more for my sake than anything! We didn't get to take home a few of the good ones, including him showing us that he is 100% man! But all in all, it's SO much fun to see a healthy baby with all it's appendages and know something is happening. You can't help but watch and know that God is the one creating this little guy! Kinda ironic that on the way to the appointment, "Fingerprints of God" by SCC came on the radio. I've never liked that song, but it is incredibly fitting!




6 comments:
I KNEW IT!! I had this huge gut feeling! Congrats Amy!! Now I can start shopping for cute boy stuff!
A boy! Congrats! :)
I never liked that song either until I had a baby in my womb...suddenly it made me weepy every time I heard it. Funny!
Congrats, we are very excited for the two of you. I am looking forward to meeting the little man.
Yay! I knew it too! I am so excited to meet my little nephew! And I am totally going to feed him tofu or something like that when John isnt looking just because I can. :)
Oh thankyou!
And Keri... don't even think about it! Like Jack Bauer, our child will be genetically altered to resist such evil things!
AWWWWW!!! My sweet little baby!!! I am so excited this crazy boy!! I love you Aim! I can't wait to see this adorable baby!!!
Post a Comment