Sunday, April 5, 2009
16 Weeks!
Yay! 16 weeks! I just had to look it up because I wasn't sure how many weeks I was at! Great mom I'll be. I'll be the one who forgets the kid's birthday or to feed it or something!
So I literally just uploaded the pictures of me from today (yes, I found something acceptable to wear to church), but John says I don't look pregnant and I say I look rediculous... so we decided to toss them! Remember me in that hot little bikini last summer? I look the exact same. ;-)
In other exciting baby news, John and I went to the 2nd official Dr's appt on Friday and we got to hear the baby's heartbeat! Our little person came in between 155-160 bpm. I asked him if the wives tales were true about fast or slow heartbeats and he said "yep, about 50% of the time". So I guess we'll have to wait and see for sure - April 15th! We're very ready to find out what it is, but the waiting only happens once, so we might as well enjoy it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow I cant believe that you get to find out so soon! I am so excited to find out what you are having! Are you taking anyone to the ultrasound with you? (Other than John)
I know, it seems really early. Especially considering I don't even look pregnant yet! I'm not sure if we're taking anyone else yet. I was going to take Becca, but they're in Cali the whole week! I had a dream that you guys surprised everyone and showed up at Charissa's for Easter this year! Weird dream!
Post a Comment