Wednesday, February 12, 2014

{Winter Catch-Up} Christmas Day 2013


Seems weird to go back to Christmas in February, but I really want to get all these pictures caught up!

My parents came over for Christmas morning at our house again this year. It's fun to spend the day with them and the kids love sharing everything with Grandma and Grandpa. Grandpa has become our official toy-opener-and-setter-upper. And Grandma is our official educational-toy-patient-teacher-and-game-player.




Grandma's favorite gift - the calendar.

This year, we got the boys lots of "stocking stuffers" and one big gift. They've been ridiculously into trains the last few months, so we got them a Tidmouth Sheds. They LOVE it.



Christmas afternoon, my side of the family came over for dinner and more gifts.
Here are a few pictures from the evening!









Can't wait for Bethy to fit into these monogram pj's Auntie Keri got her!

I got the girls a kid-size moby wrap for their dolls. I think it's the cutest thing EVER!

I tried my best to get a kid-group picture...



 Claire and Kenley wanted a turn being wrapped up in the hose...


Which leads to one of my favorite blurry pictures of the night:

Kenley and Claire all twisted up - I think Kenley won!








No comments: