James watched his first Thomas clip tonight. To say he loved it is understatement of the day.
He was captivated.
He was captivated.
"Mean-Mean" (train)
"Choo-Choo"
"Mama, Mean-Mean"
"Choo-Choo"
"Mean-Mean"
"Choo-Choo? Mama, Choo-Choo!"
"Mean-Mean"
"Choo-Choo? Mama, Choo-Choo!"
..... You get the idea!

3 comments:
hi amy. am i your blog stalker? i feel weird when i'm the lone commenter. are you afraid of me? anyway, i just let the kids watch thomas for the first time too and they LOVED it. that's all. i'll go stalk quietly now.
At least I know who the 1 person who reads this blog is... Now I will cater all of my blogging towards you. Look for my secret messages in what I write. (wink, wink).
Oh, don't forget to remind me to remind you not to forget what you were going to remind me to remind you to tell me. Consider yourself reminded. :)
reminder set. :)
Post a Comment